Best Electric Pizza Ovens: Reviews of 12 Top Rated Electric Pizza Ovens
Everyone loves pizza with a delicious crispy crust, and most people prefer ordering pizza from their favorite restaurants. However, once you discover the magical taste of a homemade pizza, you will forget about all these ordering places. But first, you must choose a perfect oven to get a good result, and the secret is in selecting the best electric pizza oven.
Like most pizza lovers, I used to BBQ my pizza before I realized how great an electric pizza oven could cook a homemade dish. I have been using electric pizza ovens ever since, and I must confess my pizza has never tested the same.
I’m confident to say that if you select the right electric pizza oven, you may equally never turn back to ordering pizza. Today, I’m going to share my experience with such equipment and help you to choose the best electric pizza oven. Whether you want an outdoor pizza cooker for a picnic with your friends or a portable pizza oven to make snacks at home, you will find the right item here.
In this post, I will discuss the top 12 electric pizza ovens to assist you in making a worthy investment. So, read on to learn more about the top-rated electric pizza cookers.
|1||Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W 14'' Electric Pizza Oven Double Deck Layer Multipurpose Snack...||5 Reviews||$399.99||Check on Amazon|
|2||Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display||930 Reviews||$139.95||Check on Amazon|
|3||Professional Series PS75891 Pizza Oven Baker and Frozen Snack Oven, Stainless Steel||$65.67||Check on Amazon|
|4||VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven 2200W Stainless Steel Pizza Oven Countertop 110V Electric Pizza and...||69 Reviews||$278.99||Check on Amazon|
|5||Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven, Electric Pizza Maker Pizza Baker with Snack Pan, Snack Maker,...||370 Reviews||$139.99||Check on Amazon|
12 Best Electric Pizza Oven Reviews
Here are some of the high-quality electric pizza ovens available on the market today. Read the reviews carefully and let the pros and cons be your guides for the choice you will make. I have tried and tested all the mentioned electric pizza ovens. So, be sure you’re getting quality for your money.
1. GoPlus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven – Among Countertop Electric Pizza Ovens
This GoPlus stainless steel pizza oven can fit a large pizza of up to 12 inches. It is the best professional electric pizza oven with a sleek and compact design that can fit your kitchen or office countertop. You can use this oven for cooking the finest pizzas, baking delicious cookies, egg rolls, cheese bread, and chicken fingers, among other snacks. However, do not bake greasy food with this appliance.
The oven features a heat-insulated material to protect the users from burning when taking the tray out. There is also an automatic shut-off timer that you can set depending on the foods you are baking. It ensures that your pizza does not burn.
The model has only one easy-to-use turning knob, making it one of the best electric pizza ovens for wannabe cooks. The removable crumb tray and its high-quality stainless steel material make the item reasonably easy to clean. I want to remind you that it is essential to let the oven cool before cleaning.
This tool is the right choice for someone with a medium budget. Its price is not the lowest on the list, but it’s not on the high end either. So, expect to get value for your money with this GoPlus pizza oven.
- 【Pizza up to 12 inch】Pizza drawer accommodates up to a 12 inch pizza in diameter. With the oven dual backing elements you will be able to bake a frozen...
- 【Removable Crumb Tray】Features with a removable crumb tray. To clean crumb tray, remove and rinse with warm soapy water. Wipe dry before placing back...
- 【Auto Shut-off Timer】You can set different baking times according to different foods. Baking time can be set between 8-12 minutes based on crust size,...
- Easy to clean;
- An automatic shut-off timer;
- A heat-insulated handle;
- Dual heating elements.
- It takes a long time to bake;
- It gets too hot on the outer surface when baking.
2. Wisco 421 – Best Electric Pizza Oven for Home Use with LED Display
This oven was developed by Wisco Industries, a company based in Oregon. It was founded in 1949. Since that time, they have produced a wide range of products from metal. The manufacturer provides eco-friendly products that meet CEPA, REACH, and RoHS standards. This model is made of high-quality stainless steel with a smart LED display for your convenience.
It does not take much space, and you can even put it on your kitchen table if you need it. Its length is 18 inches, the width is 15 inches, and the height measures 7.75 inches. The whole item weighs only 7.75 inches. I recommend using the automatic setting, which is 10 minutes at 450F. Usually, this is an ideal period of time to bake a frozen pizza. If you need to add or decrease the temperature, all you need is to turn the dial. The oven reaches 500 F.
You don’t have to use this oven for pizza only. You can use it to bake anything you want. It is compact and fast, and you are in charge of the temperature and time of baking. I also like its stylish design, which I believe suits any kitchen perfectly with its stainless smooth glowing cover. It provides 1500 watts. The oven requires only 5 minutes for preheating.
- Removable clean out tray
- Quick one-touch setting of 450F for 10 minutes
- Adjustable thermostat 150F-500F in 25 increments
- Cooks pizza in 10 minutes;
- Made of high-quality materials;
- It reaches 500F;
- The oven is simple to control.
- It can easily burn pizza if you don’t set the right timing.
3. Professional Series – Best Countertop Pizza Oven of 1450 W
This oven was created by Professional Series. This brand is known for the high quality of its kitchenware. It has more than 25 years of experience on the market. This line of products provides a luxury design to your kitchen. This model can bake 12 inches of pizza in 10 minutes maximum. Since it has compact sizes, you can either put the device in the kitchen or take it with you while camping.
The oven’s dimensions are 20.45×8.95×17.95 inches. The model weighs 13.8 pounds and provides 1450 watts of power. Apart from pizza, you can cook other meals as well, including cookies, quesadillas, and chicken nuggets. There is an adjustable control of the heat. The timer can be set for 30 minutes.
One of the main features of this oven is its handle, which is always cold to touch. Therefore, you don’t have to use a towel to open and close the oven with pizza. I baked a small pizza in 5 minutes. Yet, you have to check whether your pizza is ready before you remove it. The cooking time highly depends on the toppings you place. The more products you add to the pizza, the more minutes you have to give it to bake. Still, even the biggest pizza will be ready in 10-12 minutes. So, don’t overcook it.
- Cook a 9"inch pizza in 6 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minute. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more
- Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease.
- Bakes pizza in 6 minutes;
- 30-minute timer;
- High-quality stainless steel;
- Removable crumb tray;
- Competitive price.
- You might need to rotate a big pizza one time to completely bake it.
1. Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven – Best Quality Electric Pizza Oven
It is a product of National Presto Industries, a company known for manufacturing high-quality housewares and small appliances. This pizza maker is ideal for both indoor and outdoor uses. The Presto Pizzazz Plus comes with two heating elements, a small top fixed and a rotating bottom one, to ensure even cooking. The top and bottom heating elements can be controlled independently and simultaneously, so users have advanced control of the pizza cooking.
If you love baking both fresh-made and frozen pizzas, then this is the right oven for you. You can also use it to prepare nuggets, cookies, fish fillets, and much more. There is no reason why you shouldn’t buy this high-quality appliance as it comes at an affordable price.
Presto Pizzazz pizza maker has settings and buttons placed on the top part to make it easy to use for wannabe cooks and non-professionals. Besides, it has a timer that automatically shuts off when your pizza has a crust and is well-cooked to avoid burning.
This appliance also comes with a non-stick cooking pan that makes it quick and easy to clean and use. The 13.25-inch pan can accommodate a pizza of up to 12 inches.
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both...
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- It has a detachable pan, which makes cleaning simple;
- An automated timer ensures your pizza won’t get burnt;
- A rotating tray allows even cooking.
- It can’t be used outdoors;
- Low heat is produced during cooking, thus, needs more time to cook a pizza compared to other models;
- It can’t cook large pizzas beyond 12 inches.
2. Hamilton Beach 31700 Cooker – Best Electric Pizza Oven for Home
It is a high-quality oven manufactured by Hamilton Beach Company. Hamilton Beach 31700 12-inch Cooker is one of the best electric pizza ovens for home use, especially for those who like preparing homemade pizzas, egg rolls, biscuits, and quesadillas.
This model is also a perfect pizza maker for wannabe cooks. It is because it is easy to operate, and the appliance is designed for utmost safety. Besides, the tool has a 30-minute timer that you can set to avoid your pizza overcooking. What is more, the item comes with a transparent window to enable you to view the pizza as it cooks.
What makes this oven fantastic is that it has a rotating tray to ensure your pizza is cooked evenly. The Hamilton Beach 31700 model is a convection oven that cooks faster than traditional ones. It is also fitted with an enclosed top and bottom for maximum heating efficiency. Although the Hamilton Beach 31700 appliance costs most than other pizza makers, this device is a good buy, and it will give you value for your money.
- Hot & delicious pizza, snacks & appetizers
- Cooks a 12 inch pizza
- Rotates for even cooking
- Automatic shut-off to ensure pizza is not burnt;
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use;
- It has a viewing window to keep an eye on the pizza as it cooks;
- Adjustable heat control;
- Easy to clean.
- It comes with a short cord.
3. Courant Pizza Maker – Best Small Electric Pizza Oven
It is an appliance manufactured by a world-known Courant company. This oven can be used to prepare delicious crispy crust pizza of up to 12 inches. You can also use the tool to make quesadillas, croissants, cookies, nachos, and other pastries.
Courant pizza maker offers a fun and fast way to prepare your pizza at home. It has a timer to ensure your pizza is not burnt or removed too soon. There are also power-on and ready-to-bake indicator lights to signal you when it’s time to add ingredients. It makes the item an easy pizza maker both for non-professionals and wannabe cooks.
Besides, this model features non-stick plates for a perfectly cooked pizza and easy cleaning. The oven comes with a cord wrap, and it stands upright to allow for compact and easy storage.
For its price, the Courant pizza maker is highly affordable. It is probably the best electric oven for pizza you can find on the market for such a low price. I have been using it for half a year, and so far, it delivered extremely tasty pizzas.
- Bakes 12 Inch Pizzas with a deliciously crispy crust, also
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & More
- Fast, Fun with Non stick coated cooking plates for better crust and easy cleaning
- It has a non-stick cooking surface;
- Can be easily stored.
- Quite an affordable price.
- It has helpful light indicators.
- You can get unevenly cooked pizza if you ignore indicator lights.
4. Luby Extra Large Toaster Oven – Best Electric Outdoor Pizza Oven
Luby Extra Large Toaster oven is a product of Luby manufacturers. This countertop electric pizza oven has a large 55-liter internal space that can fit a 14-inch pizza. You can also toast up to sixteen slices of bread, a 20-lb turkey, and a huge cake. It makes the tool the right choice when you are having an outdoor event, and you need large pizzas.
Despite being large, this oven heats very quickly and evenly thanks to its four heating tubes. It makes this appliance the best electric pizza oven for cooking crusty pizzas, boiling turkey or fish, toasting bread, and warming just any type of food fast.
This item also comes with temperature controls that allow you to set the temperature in the lower and upper racks separately. With this flexibility, you can apply different temperatures for two foods at one go.
There is also a timer, which you can set to your specification to ensure your pizza won’t get burnt. It makes the Luby Extra Large Toaster oven ideal for both wannabes and professional cooks.
While the price may seem high, it’s worth it for the high-quality features and the big size of the oven. Besides, it comes with some essential accessories. These include one bake tray, a bake tray handle, and a wire rack. If you purchase this oven, you may also need to buy a bakeware set consisting of a baking pan, cooling rack, and a cake pan for serving. Overall, I find it a perfect appliance for outdoor cooking, and I enjoy using this tool a lot.
- Large countertop oven - Enough for baking a 14-inch pizza, roasting a 20-lb turkey, a family cake or a nice tenderloin and comfortably fit 24 cup muffin...
- French door designed - When the door is open, it does not occupy the space of the desktop, and the operation is more convenient.
- Separate temperature selector - separate and precise temperature control for upper and lower racks, allows you to set two temperatures for different foods...
- Separate temperature controls for each rack;
- Easy to use.
- No crumb tray;
5. Oster Pizza Oven – Best Electric Oven for Pizza Made of Stainless Steel
The Oster pizza oven is a high-quality stainless steel appliance manufactured by Oster. It is a large oven that can accommodate a pizza as big as 12 inches. You can also use it to prepare quesadillas, bruschetta, pretzels, among other snacks.
The Oster pizza oven is the best electric pizza oven as it allows you to cook a delicious pizza in less than fifteen minutes. It preheats in about three minutes, which saves time and energy. The tool also has a timer to make cooking even simpler.
This oven is easy to clean. It comes with a removable crumb tray that you can clean using water and soap. Avoid cleaning your oven when it is still hot, and it will last you for a long time.
Wannabe cooks and non-professionals may find it challenging to set the right temperatures on this oven at first uses. It can easily result in an unevenly cooked pizza. However, when you get used to the settings of this device, you are guaranteed a tasty meal.
- Bakes a hot, delicious pizza in under 15 minutes
- Saves time and energy –Pizza oven pre-heats in only 3 minutes versus 15 minutes for full size oven
- Cool-touch TM handle and knob with easy to set timer for simple and safe operation
- It cooks fasts;
- It has a timer to set the cooking time;
- Easy to clean;
- Settings may seem hard at first glance.
6. Courant Pizza Maker & Indoor Grill – Top Electric Pizza Oven & Grill
The manufacturer of this product is also a Courant company that is known for its high-quality kitchen appliances. This pizza oven is great for making up to 12-inch pizzas with a delicious crispy crust. It can also be used to prepare nachos, croissants, quesadillas, cookies, and much more. The item is simple to use with a 30-minute timer, automatic shut-off, and signals that alert you once your pizza has cooked.
The oven features non-stick plates that bake the crust perfectly while, at the same time, making it easy to clean after cooking. This Courant pizza maker can stand upright, which makes it easy and compact to store.
What you will love about this pizza oven is that it opens at 180 degrees and can be converted into an indoor grill. It is also easy to operate the tool. All you have to do is to power it on, and a ready-to-cook indicator light will go on. However, it can be challenging to figure out the right temperatures for wannabe cooks at a go.
This oven is affordable and has excellent features that will give you good value for your money. However, such things as a crumb tray, a cooling pan, or a cake pan are not included in the package, so you will have to buy them separately.
- Bakes 12 Inch Pizzas with a deliciously crispy crust, Temperatures control 355-410 for customized crisp
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & More
- Opens 180 degree to be used as a Grill, Non stick coated cooking plates for easy cleaning
- It allows easy storage.
- This oven can be converted to an indoor grill.
- It has a timer and automatic shut-off.
- No additional accessories;
- It can be challenging to figure out the right temperatures for wannabe cooks.
8. Fusion 1023221 Oven – Best Electric Pizza Oven with Flip-Up Handle
This item made by Tomlinson Industries can be used for baking both regular and thin-crust pizzas. The oven cooks in fifteen minutes or less and can carry a 12-inch pizza. It makes it an ideal appliance for preparing tasty pizzas in a short time.
Fusion 1023221 oven comes with a Caldor heating element to ensure even cooking for a perfect pizza. There is also a 15-minute timer that automatically turns the oven off so that you won’t overcook your pizza or take it out too soon.
The model has a removable baking rack and a stamped aluminized steel crumb, which makes it easy to clean. The oven has useful flip-up handles that save space, heat release vents, and three stands-off (one at the front and two at the back) for maximum ventilation.
For its price, this oven is not the cheapest one you can get. However, the cost is reasonable for a high-quality electric pizza oven that cooks pizza in less than fifteen minutes.
- Design to bake thin or regular crust for open pizza
- Features pre-set temperature with 15 minute timer
- Ergonomically designed flip-up handle
- It has an ergonomic handle;
- Strong and durable;
- Great ventilation during cooking.
- It has a short pre-set timer;
- Slightly expensive.
9. Pizzarette – “The World’s Funnest Pizza Oven”
This small electric pizza oven is a product of TableTop Chefs, a well-established brand on the market. This oven is the best indoor electric pizza oven for preparing delicious hot pizzas, bagels, quesadillas, or bread without having to use large, weighty equipment. This model does not require preheating, it cooks fast, and it does not heat your home.
This is a perfect oven for kids to use and to entertain guests with. With this 6 person model, you can’t go wrong throwing a pizza party! It’s lightweight at only 16lbs (~8kg) and is the perfect size for a table top pizza night.
It will cook your pizza in 5 to 10 minutes which is perfect since the pizzas are quite small. It’s like a fondue night but for pizza! You can read the full review of the Pizzarette right here.
- High power heating element means you are ready to cook in less than 5 minutes!
- Pizzas only take 5-10 minutes to cook! Short cooking times allow you to enjoy the conversation and quickly try a variety of different toppings &...
- Dual heating elements above and below for fast and even cooking!
- It has top and bottom heating elements;
- Perfect for kids and parties.
- Handmade Terracotta dome.
- Several windows to watch how your pizza cooks.
- Since the oven is miniature, the pizzas are quite small.
Buyer’s Guide on Electric Pizza Ovens
Nowadays, you can cook your favorite food as simply and quickly as making a cup of coffee. All you need is to pick the most suitable pizza maker oven and put the food inside. It will be ready in 5-10 minutes. If you want to find out which oven you need, check this detailed guide.
How to choose an electric pizza oven?
Although my list contains only prime ovens, you might still need specific features. Before you make an order, think about which services you require. Here are the things you have to consider while choosing the right model:
- Type of pizza you are making. Do you need to bake 12-inch pizzas, or 9 inches will be enough for you? How high do you expect a pizza to be? Think about other food you want to bake in the oven. If you prefer to make quesadillas, burritos, and cookies, make sure that the oven supports these modes. If you want to use the oven specifically for baking pizza, every oven on my list is suitable;
- Frequency of use. Think about whether you need to cook pizza every day and how long you will use the oven. All the ovens on the list are reliable. However, some of them are more powerful than others and cool quickly. If you want to cook pizzas for big parties, you need a more powerful oven;
- The features you need. Think about whether you need a timer, a cool handle, and a removable crumb tray. You might also need the surface from the stainless steel, which can be easily washed with cold water. Don’t overpay for the features you don’t even need;
- Size. All the ovens on the list are compact. Yet, some of them are heavier than others. You can put all of them on the table or even under it. If you have a specifically designed cupboard, install it there.
How to use the electric pizza oven?
There is a wide range of ovens you might use to bake pizza. As you have noticed, my list includes even an electric pizza grill. All of these models have a similar mechanism inside. They all require electricity for work, and you have to follow a few simple rules to use them. Here they are:
- Start your work by plugging in the oven. Set the temperature you need. Some ovens on the list require 2-3 minutes of pre-heading; others don’t. Read the reviews carefully. It is better to start with the average temperature and don’t go for a minimum or maximum. Yet, there are instructions from the manufacturer with recipes;
- Put your pizza inside the oven. You сan use a pizza peel not to burn your hands. If you need to change the temperature after the oven is preheated, do it;
- Set the time the pizza requires to get cooked. If there is no timer on the oven, set the alarm on your phone. Decide how many minutes you need for cooking, based on the number of toppings and the thickness of the dough;
- Wait for the timer to work. Check out the pizza. Turn off the oven and put the pizza on the plate;
- Once the oven is cold, you can wash it.
FAQ About Electric Pizza Ovens
I have gathered the most frequently asked questions about the ovens here. Read the answers to learn more about these devices. If you have something to add, please, do it in the comments.
Does a pizza oven need to be under a hood?
All pizza ovens require a hood over them. It provides you with fast results and a crusty pizza. It also allows you to remove the grease vapors. Another benefit of the hood is that it removes the heat. However, the electronic device is another issue, and it does not necessarily need a hood. Hood systems are great for commercial kitchens as the providers of ventilation. According to the local health and fire codes, a hood must be present over griddles, fryers, and ranges. Yet, the local requirements might differ. They also strongly depend on the fire inspectors in your neighborhood. Sometimes, the inspector may ask about the hood for the electric pizza oven.
At the same time, these electric pizza ovens are not made for commercial use. You don’t have to ventilate the room that much. Since pizza does not produce a lot of smoke, you don’t need to worry about the hood either.
Which temperature do you use to cook pizza in an electric oven?
The cooking time usually depends on the model of the oven, its power, and the type of pizza you bake. Some devices on my list cook pizzas faster than others. And while Presto Pizzazz needs 10-12 minutes for a 12-inch pizza, and the Goplus oven needs 15 minutes, the model from Professional Series requires 8 minutes for the dish of the same size.
The wood-fired models reach high temperatures in less than 2 minutes. Gas-fired models are also faster than electric ones, cooking pizza in 5 minutes. The average time to bake pizza inside the electric oven is 10 minutes. I mean 12-inch pizza here. It will take even less time to cook a basic 9-inch Margherita pizza with a minimal amount of toppings. For it, you will need up to 8 minutes. The temperature is usually set at 450F. Yet, you can take control over the temperature and add or lessen it.
Which is better: a gas or electric pizza oven?
This is a tough question, and the answer depends on your preferences. An electric oven is lighter and more compact. Yet, electric ovens are more costly than gas ones. Such a device also consumes electricity, so make sure that the expenditures are not more than from the gas oven. Gas ovens make it possible to cook pizzas of various tastes. They work faster, so if you need to bake pizzas for big parties, you might need the gas option.
Gas ovens cost less than electric ones. They are also cheaper to maintain. However, such devices are less simple at work, and you might need some time to learn how to cook pizzas in them.
At the same time, an electric pizza oven does not require so much effort to manage. It is lightweight, and all you need is electric power. However, if you want to run an electric oven, make sure that you are not in a hurry. It takes slightly more time to heat the electric oven than a gas one.
Which Is the Best Electric Pizza Oven?
Electric pizza ovens hold an esteemed position in the world of pizza. That’s why there are so many electric pizza cookers out there. However, there are no one-fits-all appliances.
Everyone has specific needs and preferences when it comes to cooking a delicious crispy crust pizza. Some people would prefer a large oven, while others will be looking for a small indoor electric pizza maker. Fortunately, the listing above should help you to select an electric pizza oven that will serve you best.
The 12 reviewed pizza ovens above are of high quality and can help you to prepare mouth-watering pizzas, bake bread, and other delicious snacks that will keep your friends and family asking for more. Each mentioned electric oven is worth naming the best-rated electric pizza oven on the market today. The appliances differ in the amount of time needed for cooking, ease of cleaning, size of the tools, price, place of usage, whether outdoors or indoors, among other features. The pros and cons of each electric oven should also help you in selecting the tool.
Have you tried any of the electric pizza ovens mentioned above? How was the experience with the tool? Is there any better electric pizza oven left out from the list that you find incredible? Share your thoughts in the comment section.