The Best 7 Brick Pizza Ovens In 2023
Brick ovens are a type of oven that has a chamber made of brick and concrete. They can also be called masonry ovens and are sometimes referred to as wood-fired ovens. The bricks may be constructed with fired clay or cut stone. As time progressed, these kinds of ovens evolved too. Newer versions of brick ovens make use of wood and coal to generate heat. Brick ovens are popularly used in pizza parlors and many attest to the fact that using a brick pizza oven can add a touch of flavor and texture to your pizza crust.
Today, modern brick ovens use wood, coal, and natural gas (the natural gas ignites the wood placed inside the oven).
Why You Should Get a Brick Pizza Oven
It can be a tough choice to make when set out to buy a pizza oven and are faced with tons of options. There are a lot of pizza ovens in the market and here are a few reasons why you should get a brick pizza oven:
Great Tasting Pizza
When you think about making a delicious pizza, don’t just stop at having a wonderful recipe with quality ingredients and amazing toppings. You must factor in a good oven as well. Brick pizza ovens will offer you an amazing culinary experience as it is designed to retain heat for a longer period of time, and cook your pizza better while giving it a savory, smoky taste.
Brick pizza ovens are a better low-carbon alternative as it makes use of wood, a resource that is renewable and affordable. It helps to curb pollution concerns and the impact it has on humans, animals, and the environment in general.
When purchasing ovens, it is advisable to go for durable and long-lasting products. Brick pizza ovens are made from materials that are durable and able to withstand high temperatures.
Great for Aesthetics
If you are starting up a restaurant or just setting up your backyard for a family event, a brick pizza oven is great for aesthetic appeal. They come in various colors, shapes, and sizes and you can definitely pick the one that perfectly suits your needs.
You certainly do not have to break the bank to get a good brick pizza oven. They are affordable and multifunctional. You can use them to bake different types of bread, pastries, and pizzas.
The Best 7 Brick Pizza Ovens In 2022
When it comes to brick pizza ovens, there are a lot of different options in the market. So, which one should you buy?
Below is a list of the seven best brick pizza ovens for 2022. This list includes both portable outdoor and indoor ovens, so there is sure to be one that fits your needs. The ovens featured here have all been tested and approved by experts. So, whether you’re a beginner, a restaurant owner, or an experienced pizza maker, you can be sure that these ovens will produce perfect results every time.
Pizzaioloi Brick Pizza Oven
- When not cooking up mouthwatering woodfire pizzas you can use the outdoor oven to cook delicious fish and vegetables while it also doubles as a superb...
- Make sure the oven you purchase is TRIPLE insulated-DON'T FALL FOR DISCOUNTED OVENS- No insulation, No CookiNG!!! THE MOST AUTHENTIC BRICK PIZZA OVEN –...
- The brick Pizzaioli is a beautifully designed Authentic Pizza Oven handmade in Portugal; bring the taste of Europe home with your very own traditional...
If you’re in the market for a good brick pizza oven, this is definitely one to consider. It is an authentic model with a wider opening and a lower dome that enhances heat conduction to the oven floor. Its terracotta brick outlook with an iron door makes it of great aesthetic value. It can cook two 12-inch pizzas in about 90 seconds and can retain heat for about three hours. This oven is made of high-quality materials and is built to last
This oven also has some features that make it a top option:
- It is triple insulated with a door that can be closed while heating.
- Its dome shape enables it retain intense heat that can cook pizza, bread, grills, and others.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors
- The exterior part of the oven can be painted to suit your design preferences.
- It can also be used to cook fish, steaks, roasts, and vegetables.
Lisboa Brick Pizza Oven (Check this out! https://a.co/d/bQV8ma5)
- BEAUTIFUL BRICK PIZZA OVEN FAÇADE – The Lisboa’s brick façade is inspired by the orange brickwork of Portuguese architecture; also this classy patio...
- HANDMADE WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN – The brick Lisboa is a beautifully designed Authentic Pizza Oven handmade in Portugal; bring the taste of Europe home...
- SUPER-PRODUCTIVE PIZZA MAKER – The Lisboa can cook 30 pizzas per hour with each one ready in only 90 seconds and room for two 12” wood fire pizzas at a...
This brick pizza oven has a traditional brick appearance and is triple insulated, just like the Pizzaioli. It has a tall square-shaped door and is perfect for roasts, casseroles, breads and of course, pizza. Some unique features that should motivate you to get this oven includes:
- A built-in door thermometer
- A terracotta baking dish that you can use for vegetables and other food items that you may not want to place on the cooking surface.
- Is crack resistant, sturdy, and durable.
If you a seeking to make pizza in a classic way, this traditional brick oven pizza is perfect for you.
Buena Ventura Brick Pizza Oven
- DIMENSIONS – Clay roasting pan: 14.5" x 10" x 3" | Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 31" | Overall Width - Side to Side: 39" | Overall Depth - Front to...
- BEAUTIFUL BRICK PIZZA OVEN FAÇADE – The Ventura's stone façade is inspired by the stacked stone brickwork of Portuguese architecture; also this classy...
- HANDMADE WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN – The stone Ventura is a beautifully designed Authentic Pizza Oven handmade in Portugal; bring the taste of Europe home...
With a beautiful sandy brick tone, this oven has a wider opening and a lower dome that conducts heat directly to the oven floor and is great for Italian pizzas. It is often referred to as a cousin to the Pizzaioli. Its wide doorway makes it possible to cook more pizzas at once. What makes this brick pizza oven unique?
- Its lower dome shape enables it to conduct and retain intense heat that can give you that crispy crust with the right charred flavor.
- This oven is shipped fully assembled and is made with high quality bricks.
- Its exterior can be painted to suit your specific aesthetic needs.
Chicago Brick Oven
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial...
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better...
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted...
This is a leading brand among American-made wood-fired ovens and each oven is listed for residential and commercial use. Interestingly, some Chicago brick ovens can cook a pizza in 90 seconds and make as many as 60 pizzas per hour.
This brand comes with a beautiful metallic finish and are safer to the touch as they are insulated. If you are seeking to expand your pizzeria or just spice up an upcoming family event, this brick pizza oven brand is a worthy investment.
Euroflame Amadora Terracotta
- 🇵🇹 Handmade with love from Portugal! The EuroFlame Amadora is specifically designed with a low-ceiling to redirect heat to the oven floor for...
- 🍕 Cooks Two 12" Italian-Style Pizzas at a time in only 90 seconds! The low fire-brick ceiling keeps the heat high near the floor of the oven so your...
- 🪵 Wood-fired heat adds flavor and woody aromatics to your dining experience. This authentic style of outdoor cooking introduces new tastes and textures...
All the way from Portugal, this handmade outdoor oven comes fully assembled and you can use it right out of the box. With its traditional refractory cement dome with a terracotta brick appearance and an iron door, this oven can cook two 12-inch Italian-style pizzas at once. It is great for large family gatherings and outdoor cooking adventures. (https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/https://www.amazon.com/Wood-Fired-Traditional-Italian-Style-Refractory-Terracotta/dp/B09BDMN2TQ)
It has an inner layer of steel that encourages high temperatures and an exterior concrete surface that makes the exterior cool to the touch. This oven will enhance your outdoor cooking experience.
Roundgrove Fireplace Brick Oven
This oven is a great choice if you are seeking to upgrade your backyard space with the perfect brick pizza oven. This Roundgrove product is a fireplace and backyard pizza oven combo so even if you aren’t cooking pizza or any other dessert, you can still have relaxing nights with family and friends by the fireplace.
Investing in this oven will cost more than a normal brick oven and take longer time to install but it is a worthy investment.
Valoriani Uno 120 (Wood Fired)
If you’re looking for a brick pizza oven, the Valoriani Uno 120 is definitely worth considering.. This oven is made of high-quality materials and is built to last. It has a wood-fired baking chamber, which gives your pizza that delicious smoky flavor.
The Valoriani Uno 120 also has a number of features that make it easy to use. It has an automatic ignition system, which makes starting it up a breeze. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can control the temperature to perfection. Overall, the Valoriani Uno 120 is a top-of-the-line brick pizza oven that is sure to please even the most discerning pizza lover.
Brick pizza ovens have become increasingly popular in recent years and for good reason. They’re the perfect way to cook up a delicious, homemade pizza. If you’re in the market for a brick pizza oven, I hope this blog post serves as a guide.